Christer Adriana Log

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Taylor Swifts Mystery Stephen Revealed

Taylor Swift

But honor is a little more impressive if the person who wrote and sang the song is country superstar Taylor Swift. Probably the most beautiful thing a girl has ever done for me. Such is the case of Stephen Barker Lile, 25-year-old man for the band Love and Theft, which was once the apple of Taylors eye and is currently the subject outside his song Hey Stephen for his new album, Fearless. In an interview with Access Hollywood, Stephen explained that what was, to discover how the country had a secret crush on him cutie. So I wrote what I thought in the song, instead of saying to him. The song is actually a boy I had a crush on him and did not say, previously told Access Hollywood Taylor. It is an honor to have written a song about you. The first time I heard, I was like wow! Stephen said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home